Seize the Bespoke
Each piece is individually designed and tailored to create a unique and timeless garment.
Every garment is hand made in our Edinburgh studio using the finest Scottish fabrics; Harris tweeds, Scottish wools, Scottish lace, silks and antique cloths. Customers can work closely with the designer choosing fabrics, buttons and linings to create timeless clothing they truly treasure.
We welcome you to visit our atelier where we have a range of frock coats, jackets and dresses in stock for you to browse through.
- Make an appointment at the studio to discuss your design and be measured for an exclusive garment or alternatively we can come to you! We can discuss fabrics, trims and linings to ensure all of your requirements are met.
- A toile will be made for you; a toile is a mock-up of the design in a similar fabric to help get the fit of your garment right, usually this is made from calico. A few fittings may be required in calico then in your chosen fabric.
- Once your garment is complete you can come to the studio to pick it up or we can post it out to you by special delivery. Delivery times depend on complexity of garments.
- A measurement form will be sent out on request. Please take time to complete this accurately, if you need assistance please just ask and we can help.
- Illustrations, fabrics, buttons and trims can be emailed across for approval – an example can be seen here. Please note a deposit is required before the initial designs are sent.
- Updates can be sent on your garment as the design takes shape and once complete we will send your garment out by special delivery.
If you request further details please fill in the bespoke enquiry form and we will do our best to answer any questions.